20 March 2012

Picture This, Picture That: The Camera Never Lies by Tess Daly




This week on Picture This, Picture That I'm taking a look at 2 very different covers for Tess Daly's book The Camera Never Lies. The cover on the left is the original hardback release which I really liked - it's simple and elegant, and just looked really nice. However, her publishers have gone for something really different for the paperback release which is due out this April, and I quite like it too. It's far brighter and more eye-catching, and looks pretty fun as well, much like the book itself. I actually really like both covers, for different reasons, and can't choose one over the other! Which one do you prefer and why?!

You can pre-order the new paperback now or buy the book in hardback or as an eBook too!

3 comments:

  1. I tend to like book covers with photographs rather than the illustrations because they often give you a better idea of what the story is about. Although, I do like this illustation/cartoony one too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the hardback cover most. It keeps you guessing what its about en the paperback pushes you in one direction. The paperback looks a bit like a book for teens. Normally I prefer illustrations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually prefer cartoony type covers but this time I prefer the original cover.

    ReplyDelete