26 March 2012

Book News: The Long Weekend by Veronica Henry

I always know I'm guaranteed a great read when I pick up any one of Veronica Henry's books, so I'm really excited for her new read The Long Weekend. I really like the cover, it looks so summery and I can imagine myself sitting reading it on a nice sunny beach myself! It's not out until 5th July, so we've a bit of a wait but it sounds great!

"In a gorgeous quay-side hotel in Cornwall, the long weekend is just beginning . . . Claire Marlowe owns 'The Townhouse by the Sea' with Luca, the hotel's charismatic chef. She ensures everything runs smoothly - until an unexpected arrival checks in and turns her whole world upside down. And the rest of the guests arrive with their own baggage. There's a couple looking for distraction from a family tragedy; a man trying to make amends for an affair he bitterly regrets . . . and the young woman who thinks the Cornish village might hold the key to her past. Here are affairs of the heart, secrets, lies and scandal - all wrapped up in one long, hot weekend."

You can pre-order The Long Weekend as a paperback now.

No comments:

Post a Comment