9 March 2012

Book Cover Exclusive: The Charm Bracelet by Melissa Hill

I really am a lucky lady at the moment! Melissa Hill's publishers Hodder have sent me the exclusive first look at the cover for her new book, The Charm Bracelet which is due out on 24th May 2012. I think the cover is gorgeous, I adore purple covers, and I think the silvery white works so well, especially with the charm bracelet connotations. What do you think of the cover?!

Click on the cover to see a bigger version!

"Every charm bracelet tells a story and Holly O'Neill knows this better than most.

Years ago, at a difficult time in her life, a silver bracelet in a pretty wrapped box was delivered anonymously to her, a single charm attached. Some time later, another mysterious charm appeared, and the same thing happened many times over the years. Each charm proved to be significant in her life, as if her unnamed benefactor understood she needed some kind of talisman to help her through challenging times.

Since then, she has added her own charms - special reminders of the most important events in her life. Her bracelet makes memories tangible - spelling out the nuances of cherished moments through the shorthand of each tiny charm. For this reason, Holly's charm bracelet is her most prized possession.

So when one day, she stumbles across a bracelet that somebody else has lost, she recognises a lifetime spelt out through the very different charms, and knows she must try to reunite it with its owner. In order to try and track this person down, she uses each charm to help discover more about them.

But as Holly gradually begins to piece together the details of this person's life, her quest leads her somewhere she never expected."


You can pre-order The Charm Bracelet as a hardback now.

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I love this cover!! So pretty, like the Something From Tiffany's cover :) I'm really looking forward to this book
    Nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover is very eye-catching and since purple is my favourite colour, I love it. I can't wait for the book to be published, so I can get my hands on it. Melissa Hill is for sure one of my favourite authors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the cover - so pretty! Sounds like a great read too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cover not read any of her books before but this one looks like one I would pick up xXx

    ReplyDelete