4 March 2012

Book Cover: One Perfect Summer by Paige Toon

OH MY GOD! I don't normally posts at this time on a Sunday night but I just had to share! Paige Toon has posted the cover for her new book One Perfect Summer due out on 10th May, and I love it! It's so much better than Baby Be Mine and just had a gorgeous fresh look to it, and now I just want to read it! Click the pic for the larger version!

"'Do you still love him?' Every second of every minute of every hour of every day...Alice is18 and about to start university while Joe's life is seemingly going nowhere. A Dorset summer, a chance meeting, and the two of them fall into step as if they have known each other forever. But their idyll is shattered, suddenly, unexpectedly. Alice heads off to Cambridge and slowly picks up the pieces of her broken heart. Joe is gone; she cannot find him. When she catches the attention of Lukas - gorgeous, gifted, rich boy Lukas - she is carried along by his charm, swept up in his ambitious plans for a future together. Then Joe is there, once more, but out of reach in a way that Alice could never have imagined. Life has moved on, the divide between them is now so great. Surely it is far too late to relive those perfect summer days of long ago?"

You can pre-order One Perfect Summer in paperback now!

5 comments:

  1. I cannot wait for this!! I don't know if to save it up for my holidays. Think it will make a fab book to read in the sunshine but at the same time I want to sit and devour it without any interruptions. Have only just discoverd Toon. LOVE HER!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was looking forward to this since months ago!! can't wait! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great and I agree about the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know...it sort of looks like the cover to a 12 year old girl's book. It's not bad but its not the best either...If her publishers were concerned about the gittery covers (which I love) attracting young audiences then I think this one looks more this than any of her other covers. Still, I like it and its the actual book itself that counts!

    ReplyDelete