28 February 2012

Book News: Welcome To Rosie Hopkins' Sweet Shop of Dreams by Jenny Colgan

Ever since reading my first Jenny Colgan book last year, Meet Me At The Cupcake Cafe and loving it, I was so excited to see Jenny Colgan is back next month with another new novel! Welcome to Rosie Hopkins' Sweet Shops of Dreams sounds like a delicious and tempting read, and I'm lucky enough to have a review copy already, I can't wait to get stuck in, the cover looks all pretty and shiny too! :) It's out on March 29th and here's the synopsis:

"Were you a sherbet lemon or chocolate lime fan? Soft chewy ones or hard boiled sweeties (you do get more for your money that way)? The jangle of your pocket money . . . the rustle of the pink and green striped paper bag...

Rosie Hopkins thinks leaving her busy London life, and her boyfriend Gerard, to sort out her elderly Aunt Lilian s sweetshop in a small country village is going to be dull. Boy, is she wrong.

Lilian Hopkins has spent her life running Lipton s sweetshop, through wartime and family feuds. As she struggles with the idea that it might finally be time to settle up, she also wrestles with the secret history hidden behind the jars of beautifully coloured sweets."


You can pre-order Welcome To Rosie Hopkins' Sweet Shop of Dreams as a paperback or an eBook now!

2 comments:

  1. I love Jenny Colgan! Time to start my diet now because I know I'll be munching all through this book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely now on my to read list - thanks

    ReplyDelete