19 February 2012

Book Cover: I Heart London by Lindsey Kelk

I am a huge fan of Lindsey Kelk's "I Heart..." series, so imagine my excitement when I saw the cover for the latest installment I Heart London last night! It's beautiful, not on the scale of I Heart Vegas' purple spectacular last year, but it's very pretty and evocative of London and the Thames river! It's due out on 7th June (few days before my birthday, hurrah!), and I can't wait!

"Angela’s visa has expired and it looks as though she’s going to have to set foot again on home turf where further romantic trouble awaits. She has to face the ex-boyfriend she ran out on, her best friend’s new baby, and her mum. Is she now a New York girl through and through or can London win her heart again?"

You can pre-order I Heart London as a paperback or an eBook now.

4 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these books, but really want to. This cover is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh exciting! Can't wait to read this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. best series ever #fact

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like to judge covers (I know we shouldn't) and this one looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete