21 February 2012

Book Cover: Rumours by Freya North

Here is the brand new cover of Freya North's summer release Rumours! I have to say I think it's absolutely gorgeous! Black/grey isn't a colour I'd ever associate with chick lit, but I think for the title of this book, it works really well in a sinister, secretive kind of way. I have read a few of Freya's books, both her older stuff and new ones too and enjoyed them all, so I'm really looking forward to this one. It's due out on June 21st!

"Single mother and ex-art historian Stella has had to become an estate agent. When she is sent to appraise a beautiful but crumbling old Georgian estate in a quirky Hertfordshire village, she little thinks she’ll meet a rather dishy woodworker, Xander.

But selling the big house is not as straightforward as it appears – with the sale of the house go the livelihoods of Xander and many other estate workers, along with their homes. Xander has lived in the village all his life and is desperate to preserve the unique dynamic of the village. Sparks fly..."

You can pre-order Rumours in both paperback and as an eBook now.

1 comment:

  1. thanks sooooo much... I love the cover too - I worked as a picture researcher in the long dark days during which I was unpublished and am very hands-on with my jacket designs....
    But rumour has it (!) Xander isn't a woodworker (you'll have to read the book to find out what he does - and why Longbridge Hall is so important to him!) All the best - and hugely appreciative of your support, Freya x

    ReplyDelete