27 February 2012

Book News: Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult

I've been a huge fan of Jodi Picoult's book for years now, ever since I read my first one My Sister's Keeper and really enjoyed it. Jodi is back this year with her brand new book Lone Wolf, and it sounds like an intriguing read. Wolves aren't something I'm overly interested in, but I'm sure Jodi will make a great book out of it as usual! It's due on 28th February and here's the synopsis:

"When Luke Baxter is involved in a car accident which leaves him in a coma, his family are gathered together against the odds; and they face an impossible dilemma.

His daughter Cara is praying for a miracle. She will fight everything and everyone to save her father's life.

His son Edward can't imagine that a man who once ran with wolves could ever be happy with a different life. But he hasn't spoken to Luke for six years. How can he dare to speak on his father's behalf?

But now they must choose:

Do they keep Luke alive, hoping for a miracle?

Or do they let him go?

What would you do?"


You can pre-order Lone Wolf as a hardback and as an eBook now.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not that interested in wolves either, but knowing Jodi Picoult's other books, it's probably about a lot more than wolves. :) This sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received my review copy last week and I am SOOOOO excited to read it!

    Lindsay @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete