23 February 2012

Book Cover News: Adele Parks has cover redesign

Adele Parks' book catalogue has had a huge cover makeover courtesy of her publishers Headline, and they really are very different from the old look! I have to say in a way they don't work because you can't read her name over some of the brighter background colours which is a bit of a flaw, but I think they have quite a serious look about them, the photographic style certainly makes them stand out from other chick lit covers. I've put some of Adele's older cover below - which do you prefer, the new covers or old? Leave a comment and let me know!

7 comments:

  1. Love the new covers! Really gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the older covers better, some of the new ones are nice, but not better, Love the older cover for Men I loved before, my favourite cover for Adele parks. I like the cover on the news one for love lies, larger than life, playing away(but wouldn't be better with the font in a darker colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the new covers! You're right though. On some of the new covers it's difficult to read what's on the front.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some are better, but I loved the old covers for tell me something and love lies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like them i'm afraid, i think the style of the original "Men I've loved before" was perfect, these new ones seem dated and more targetted to an older audience

    ReplyDelete
  6. I prefer the older covers. The new covers are just too busy and hard to read!

    ♥Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always liked the cover designs with the legs (like Playing Away above).

    ReplyDelete