23 September 2013

Book News: The Memory Book by Rowan Coleman

One of my favourite authors Rowan Coleman is finally back with a new book early next year, and I am so excited to read it! The cover for The Memory Book is just stunning, and I love it. The idea of the book sounds brilliant too, and I'm sure it'll be another book that will make me cry like Rowan's previous novels! It isn't out until 27th February 2014, but already I can't wait!

You can pre-order The Memory Book as a hardcover now!

"The name of your first-born. The face of your lover. Your age. Your address...

What would happen if your memory of these began to fade?

Is it possible to rebuild your life? Raise a family? Fall in love again?

When Claire starts to write her Memory Book, she already knows that this scrapbook of mementoes will soon be all her daughters and husband have of her. But how can she hold onto the past when her future is slipping through her fingers...?"

1 comment:

  1. Really, really looking forward to this one too Chloe - Dearest Rose was one of my top ten last year, and this one sounds wonderful too!

    Anne x http://beingannereading.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete