14 August 2014

Christmas in August: I Will Marry George Clooney (By Christmas) by Tracy Bloom

A new Christmas novel came to my attention the other day, complete with a pretty funky Christmas cover as well. Tracy Bloom's new book I Will Marry George Clooney (By Christmas) is out on October 9th, and it sounds like a hugely funny book! I haven't read anything by Tracy yet, but I think this will be a great place to start!!

You can pre-order I Will Marry George Clooney (By Christmas) as a paperback or an eBook now.

"There comes a time in every woman's life when the only answer is to marry George Clooney.

For Michelle, that time is now.

Slogging her guts out in a chicken factory whilst single-handedly bringing up a teenager who hates her, is far from the life that 36-year-old Michelle had planned.

But marrying the most eligible man on the planet by Christmas could change all that, couldn't it?

Sometimes your only option is to dream the impossible - because you never know where it might take you."

No comments:

Post a Comment