20 August 2014

Book News: The Year I Met You by Cecelia Ahern

Popular chick lit author Cecelia Ahern is back this autumn with a brand new book, and what an absolutely stunning cover it has, so pretty! The Year I Met You is out on 9th October and sounds like it's going to be another brilliant read from Cecelia. I've been a bit hit and miss in the past with her books, but the last few I have read have been brilliant and I'm super excited to read this one too.

You can pre-order The Year I Met You as a hardback or an eBook now.

"Jasmine know two things: one, she loves her vulnerable sister unconditionally, and will fight to the death to protect her from anyone who upsets her. Two, she's only ever been good at one thing – her job helping business start-ups.

So when she’s sacked and put on gardening leave, Jasmine realises that she has nothing else to fill her life. Insomnia keeps her staring out of her bedroom window, and she finds herself watching the antics of her neighbour, shock jock Matt, with more than a casual eye. Matt is also taking a forced leave of absence from work, after one of his controversial chat shows went too far…

Jasmine has every reason to dislike Matt, and the feeling appears to be mutual. But not everything is as it seems, and soon Jasmine and Matt are forced to think again…"

2 comments:

  1. I've never read anything by this author but I do own Thanks for the Memories.

    This cover is just beautiful though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful cover! Might be her best yet.

    ReplyDelete