13 August 2014

Christmas in August: Dying for Christmas by Tammy Cohen

Another new festive read, although perhaps not filled with a great deal of Christmas cheer, is author Tammy Cohen's new psychological crime novel Dying for Christmas. Tammy previously published novels under her full name of Tamar Cohen, and this name change marks a change in her writing too, it certainly sounds like a very interesting story... perhaps a bit scary for me though! It's out on November 20th.

You can pre-order Dying for Christmas as a paperback or an eBook now.

"I am missing. Held captive by a blue-eyed stranger. To mark the twelve days of Christmas, he gives me a gift every day, each more horrible than the last. The twelfth day is getting closer. After that, there'll be no more Christmas cheer for me. No mince pies, no carols. No way out .

But I have a secret. No-one has guessed it. Will you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment