20 January 2015

Book News: One Small Act of Kindness by Lucy Dillon

One of the authors I always look forward to reading a new book from is Lucy Dillon. I've never read anything by this author that I haven't loved, and so I am eagerly anticipating her book One Small Act of Kindness which is out on 23rd April 2015. I cannot wait for this, I just know it'll be utterly brilliant.

You can pre-order One Small Act of Kindness as a paperback or an eBook now.

"Libby helps a stranger, and transforms her life in the process.

Libby and her husband Jason have moved back to his hometown to turn the family B&B into a boutique hotel. They have left London behind and all the memories - good and bad - that went with it.

The injured woman Libby finds lying in the remote country road has lost her memory. She doesn't know why she came to be there, and no one seems to be looking for her.

When Libby offers to take her in, this one small act of kindness sets in motion a chain of events that will change many people's lives..."

No comments:

Post a Comment