18 April 2012

Melissa Nathan Award for Comedy Romance Shortlist announced

The shortlist for the Melissa Nathan Award for Comedy Romance 2012 has been revealed! The award is held in memorium of the chick lit writer Melissa Nathan who tragically died of cancer aged 37, and celebrates the best in the chick lit world. Congratulations to all of the nominees, I don't think I could pick between them all, there are some amazing books listed there!

  • Milly Johnson - An Autumn Crush
  • Sarra Manning - You Don't Have To Say You Love Me
  • Allie Spencer - Summer Loving
  • Jane Costello - Girl On The Run
  • Jenny Colgan - Meet Me At The Cupcake CafĂ©
  • Jane Lovering - Please Don't Stop The Music

5 comments:

  1. All these books are great but have to go with Jenny Colgan - Meet Me At The Cupcake Cafe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think girl on the run should win :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read all but two on the list, and liked them all, but for me, Sarra Manning's You Don't Have to Say You Love Me, and Jane Costello's Girl On the Run are ones that stand out and are my favorites. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Milly Johnson - An Autumn Crush get my vote - its brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to vote for Milly Johnson - her books have lifted me up from my lowest point so far! Escapism and real women - Go Milly!

    ReplyDelete