24 November 2011

Book News: Just Another Manic Mum-Day by Mink Elliott

I read Mink Elliott's debut novel The Pi**ed Off Parents Club last year, and I really enjoyed it, so I was pleased to see that Mink is back next year with a sequel to that book called Just Another Manic Mum-Day. I love the cover, the yellow is really distinctive and makes it look like a really fun read! It's out on 19th January 2012.

"Roxy, Jack and daughter Joey, three, are building a new life for themselves in sunny Sydney, Australia, but Roxy's finding it hard to settle down. When she discovers she's pregnant again, things become even more complicated - how will she cope with a second child?

Frustrated at the lack of places for stressed-out mums to go, Roxy and her new friend, Shoshanna, set up Just Another Manic Mum-Day - a café catering exclusively for parents. But when an opportunity arises for Roxy to return to England, she realises just how much she's missed home . . ."


You can pre-order Just Another Manic Mum-Day in paperback and on eBook/Kindle now.

1 comment:

  1. I loved pi**ed off parents club, and really looking forward to this. I normally don't like a cover which is mainly yellow but I really like this one.

    ReplyDelete