1 August 2015

Book News: My Sister's Secret by Tracy Buchanan

One book which caught my eye recently was the new book from Tracy Buchanan. I read her debut novel The Atlas of Us and enjoyed it, but something about this one made me want to pick it up straight away. I read it within 2 days of receiving my review copy, and can tell you already it's a must-read! I will be reviewing it near publication date. Released in paperback on August 13th 2015, it is available as an eBook now.

Available to pre-order now.

"Everything you’ve built your life on is a lie.

Willow’s memories of her parents are sun-drenched and full of smiles, love and laughter. But a mysterious invitation to a photographic exhibition exposes a secret that’s been buried since a tragic accident years ago.

Willow is forced to question everything she knew about Charity, her late mother, and Hope, the aunt she’s lived with since she was a child.

How was the enigmatic photographer connected to Willow’s parents? Why will Hope not break her silence?

Willow cannot move forward in her life without answers. But who can she really trust? Because no one has been telling the truth for a very long time."

No comments:

Post a Comment