4 December 2012

eBook News: The Pollyanna Plan by Talli Roland

Talli Roland's new novel The Pollyanna Plan is out now, and it sounds like a great read! I just read Talli's novella Mistletoe in Manhattan and loved it, so I'm looking for reading this as soon as I can... it's all ready to go on my kindle! I have to quickly say I love the cover as well, and it's a shame I don't get a full colour version on my Kindle... this is my least favourite thing about eBooks I'm afraid!

"Is finding true love as easy as an attitude change?

Thirty-something Emma Beckett has always looked down on 'the glass is half full' optimists, believing it's better to be realistic than delusional. But when she loses her high-powered job and fiancé in the same week, even Emma has difficulty keeping calm and carrying on.  

With her world spinning out of control and bolstered by a challenge from her best friend, Emma makes a radical decision. From here on in, she'll behave like Pollyanna: attempting to always see the upside, no matter how dire the situation.

Can adopting a positive attitude give Emma the courage to build a new life, or is finding the good in everything a very bad idea?"

You can buy The Pollyanna Plan as an eBook now.

1 comment: