17 November 2012

Festival of Romance Award Winners

The 2012 Festival of Romance Awards were held last night, and there have been some great winners! I'm really thrilled to see Rowan Coleman win 'Best Romance Read' for 'Dearest Rose', and Nicola May win 'Best Author Published' for 'The School Gates'! My biggest congratulations go to all the winners! I'm only listing the book winners here, but there were plenty of other categories so take a look at their website to find out more of the winners.

Best Romance Novel
Dearest Rose by Rowan Coleman

Best Author Published
The School Gates by Nicola May

Best Historical Read
The Silent Touch of Shadows by Christina Courtenay

Innovation Award (Author)
Mandy Baggot

Publisher of the Year
Choc Lit

1 comment:

  1. The School Gates sounds good. I am not well read enough to have heard of any of these.
    And I have a backlog of books to read - doh!
    You have a beautiful blog.
    Liska
    @NewMumOnline
    x

    ReplyDelete